Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I know this is an odd post for doors, but let me explain. I've learned to appreciate the differences while traveling. Everything in the world is not set to US standards, so opening doors and window can be tricky. My photography instructor stated that he was fascinated in latches, so I me more aware of latches.

Now, down to business. You can see where I was - in a restroom in Budapest. I saw the pink door and thought, "How cute is that!". But my thought wasn't on getting a picture of the pink door, until I stepped inside and saw this differently shaped toilet. I dug out the camera and then had to get a pic of the door, too - loved the reflection of the toilet - it was really all about the toilet, right! Notice the handle and lock on the door and the buttons on the wall above the toilet for flushing.






No comments:

Post a Comment